NYC Cosmetics Smooth Skin BB Instant Matte and Bronzed Radiance Spotted at CVS

NYC Cosmetics has added two new formulas to their Smooth Skin BB Line...Instant Matte and Bronzed Radiance. I reviewed the original Smooth Skin BB Creme last Spring when it debuted (see that post here) and I liked it, so I'm really interested to try the two new versions! 

They've also released a BB Radiance powder that looks like a bronzer although it doesn't say that on the packaging.
Both the BB Creams and the Powder are $4.59 at CVS and there was a $1 off coupon on the display. CVS is usually the most expensive of the drugstores because I bought the original version at Target for $2.50. I haven't seen these there yet, but I'm sure they'll be arriving soon.

What do you think? Will you be picking one of these up to try?

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig