New Early Releases at Sephora for VIB and VIB Rouge Members from Too Faced, Dr. Brandt, Glamglow, YSL and more!

Sephora has just released several new products for VIB and VIB Rouge members only, so if that's you, you'll definitely want to check these out!  I don't know when they'll be released to non-VIB's but this is one reason I'm glad I joined the Beauty Insider program!

The other night, I posted about the new Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar, which is out now for VIB's and will be out on the 15th for everyone else.  I had no idea that the rest of these items had already been released early, so I ordered the Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar early this morning, then placed another order for a few more things this afternoon!

Below the links, I'll post descriptions of these 6 items:



Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar • Too Faced • $49.00
Inspired by Too Faced’s Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Collection, this Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar palette is a deeper, warmer version of the original coveted palette. Infused with the scent of sweet chocolate, this collection features 16 antioxidant-rich, cocoa powder-infused shadows in matte and shimmer shades with warm caramels, deep mochas, bronzy chocolate, and vibrant sugared blueberry hues. These rich, high-pigment shades are perfect for any season, and it includes a signature how-to Glamour Guide to help you get started with three eye looks. 

Dr. Brandt Skincare Needles No MoreTM • Dr. Brandt Skincare • $89.00
Made with an exclusive tri-blend wrinkle relaxer, this revolutionary cream provides targeted delivery of ingredients to diminish the appearance of expression lines. The formula encourages a superficial tightening action, preventing contraction and providing quick relaxation. The wrinkle relaxers also help to further relax over time, creating the appearance of smoother skin. 
Kat Von D Innerstellar Eyeshadow Palette • $46.00
Experience the bolder side of neutral with this lunar-inspired palette of cool, cosmic colors. These twelve new provocative shades are brilliantly arranged into three quads, each featuring a large, versatile base or highlighter shade with a corresponding trio of accent hues—from irresistible silvers to moon-dust nudes and smoldering earth tones in pearl and matte finishes. These ultrasmooth eye shadows are milled with a triple-jet process to yield rich pigment in just one swipe while delivering the ultimate blendablity and crease-free wear. 
GLAMGLOW SUPERCLEANSETM Daily Treatment Cleanser • Glamglow • $39.00
SUPERCLEANSE™ is a revolutionary daily cleanser that changes color and transforms from mud into a gentle and effective foaming lather to dissolve oil and makeup and rinse away pore-clogging debris, impurities, and excess oil. The formula reduces the appearance of skin imperfections and creates a mattified, super clear complexion. 
Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette • Tarte • $44.00
By popular demand, tarte is introducing an all-matte shadow palette featuring 12 never-before-seen shades to inspire, celebrate, and empower real women. As beautifully diverse as the brand’s loyal fans, this sleek, statement palette features tarte’s signature Amazonian clay-infused, long-wear eye shadows in a mix of liner, lid, and crease shadow shades. The palette also includes a step-by-step guide for creating smoldering, versatile looks that take you from daytime to playtime. 
Yves Saint Laurent Volupté Tint-In-Oil • Yves Saint Laurent • $32.00
Coat your lips with this lip tint for a lightweight texture that instantly melts onto lips. It is infused with a blend of four essential oils for deep hydration: apricot kernel oil, coriander fruit oil, jojoba seed oil, and possiflora edulis seed oil. Its exclusive applicator envelops the lips in full color and allows for a precise and uniform application. Lightweight and non-sticky, this lip tint offers a new and luminous shine while the tint effect enhances the natural beauty of the lips—making it the perfect combination for youthful looking lips. 

I confess, I used my birthday gift card plus my $25 Rouge coupon I got in the mail and ordered the Dr. Brandt Serum, GlamGlow Mud Cleanser, and YSL Tint-In-Oil.  They all sound so amazing I and can't wait to get them!

What do you think, do any of these new products jump out at you?  Are any of them going on your wishlist? 

6 comments

  1. I just saw the email in my inbox from Sephora. I'm very excited! I am a skincare junkie, so I'm excited for the glamglow cleanser. I think you chose well with your purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The interstellar palette is already out for everyone at my sephora.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh oh...back when I worked at Sephora I was an operations manager in charge of putting out shipments at one point and corporate never told us what we were supposed to put out and what we were supposed to hold in the back until a certain date. I can't tell you how many times I had the girls just put everything out at night when the store was closed and then a few days later, a rep from the brand would come in and be like, "what's this doing out?? It's not supposed to be out yet!!" and then we'd have to pull it all off the shelves. So I can totally see that happening. It's good for the customers, I guess! Haha.

      Delete
  3. It's in a jcp sephora in a small town so not too many people will be getting it. At least I'm betting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, probably not then. I always wonder the same thing with drugstore new releases. I'll see something in a magazine that says it's launching in January 2015, but then Bed, Bath and Beyond will put out all the 2015 stuff in November. Or when there's a new designer clothing collection debuting at Target on a certain date, sometimes I'll go in a few days before and it's already there. Makes me wonder if the brands care about this stuff like they used to when I worked at Sephora. I always think of that, lol.

      Delete
  4. I got the $15 off and it worked to lure me in! I actually used it to christmas shop but I did pick up the in store Origins GinZing little kit!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig