L'oreal Pro-Matte Foundation, Powder and Pro-Last Gloss Spotted at CVS

I was so surprised to walk into CVS today and find a large display of the new L'oreal Pro-Matte collection, as well as Pro-Last Lip Color. I knew they were coming out soon but I guess I assumed they'd be in Bed Bath and Beyond first.  I'll review these in the next few weeks but for now, here's some photos!
The Pro-Matte foundation and powder are $13.79 each...kind of expensive for drugstore products, but I find that L'oreal in general is more expensive then some of the other brands. They each come in 8 shades and promise 24 hour wear with a demi-matte finish. The foundation says it's medium coverage with an air-light texture.



Pro-Last Color comes in 17 shades (some are doubled up on the display) and promises 24 hour color without the dry-out. These sound similar to the Rimmel Provacalips that also just came out for Spring 2015. They're also $13.79 each which is really expensive! I wanted to get more shades but could only pick up 2. Between those and the foundation my total was over $44 with tax! I hope these are worth it.


Now if you're anything like me, you probably want to see even more pictures and since I'm writing this post from the car (my little guy fell asleep and I don't have the heart to wake him) I figured I'd share a few close-ups of the shades I got. Just don't mind the photos with my jeans as the backdrop, haha.

I chose the second to lightest shade, Shell Beige because it's pink-toned, yay! By the pictures on the display it looked like a couple of the shades might be pink toned.

The Pro-Last Lip colors I got were a light pink called Permanent Blush, and a rosy shade called Timeless Rose.

Similar to other long-wear lip products, this has a flocked applicator on one side and a clear lip balm stick on the other.
Well, someone is awake and happy so I'm off! Look for a review on both of these products very soon! 

1 comment

  1. Two things: 1. Your son is so cute, I wanna squeeze his cheeks! 2. Thank you for always going out of your way to stalk the drugstores for us and get the whole scoop. We makeup addicts want more than just a fuzzy photo and no information. Some bloggers can't be bothered and repost other people's photos and have no clue about the prices or shade range because they weren't there. So thank you. Your hard work doesn't go unappreciated. XO

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig