Spotted! Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

By now you all know I pretty much stalk my local Bed Bath and Beyond for new makeup releases and today was no different. I spotted a cart full of boxes parked in the makeup aisle and when I looked closer, I saw that the top box said Maybelline on it. Since no one was around, I opened the box to sneak a peek and laid eyes on the display for the new Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara! The box also contained the product so I grabbed one and headed to the checkout hoping that someone wasn't going to ask me where I got this product from that's not yet out on display, haha! Oh, the things I do for makeup...
It comes in a beautiful pale pink tube (can't resist anything pink!) and the brush looks suspiciously like L'Oréal's Voluminous Butterfly (L'Oréal owns Maybelline). So a review is definitely in order to see if this is just a dupe for that, sort of like how Magic Nude and Dream Wonder foundations were pretty much the same thing. If they keep coming out with redundant products, what's the point of having both brands? Just sayin'.
What do you think? Will you be picking this up to try? 

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig