Spotted! Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup

Revlon Airbrush Effect Makeup, $11.49 is the newest addition to their Photoready line and I just spotted the display this morning at Bed Bath & Beyond. 
It claims to deliver a "flawless, luminous finish" with "light-filtering technology" and "soft focus pigments". 

It comes in 11 shades...here they are close-up:

As usual, I was so excited to see what this was like, I tested in on my hand as soon as I got in the car (because I just can't wait 10 minutes until I get home). 
My first impression is that this seems to be medium coverage and has a soft, matte finish that's not dry. That's amazing news for my dry skin! My hands, which are much drier than my face, looked smooth and even with this...it didn't settle into lines or look cakey which is amazing! I did notice some shimmer in the natural daylight though, so if that turns you off, you may not like this! 

What do you think? Will you be trying this?

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig