New! Glazed Apple Holiday 2014 Limited Edition at The Body Shop

I love The Body Shop and I'm so bummed that it disappeared from my local mall a few months ago. Their Coconut body oil was totally part of the reason I got no stretch marks during my pregnancy...it's amazing! So now my only option is to order online so I browse their website fairly often and I just came across a new holiday collection called Glazed Apple.
Unfortunately I'm not able to smell it first, but it's described on the site as a "yummy, sweet scent". Not very helpful, I know, but I can only imagine what it smells like, since the picture on the packaging shows a Granny Smith apple covered in a candy coating. I'm guessing it's a very "holiday" type of scent and since I love most of The Body Shop fragrances and I love apple scents especially this time of year, I'm pretty sure I'll like this too. My favorite Victoria's Secret Fragrance, Passion Struck is a blend of Fuji Apple and Vanilla, so maybe this is similar!
So here's the entire range...I'm seriously considering buying one of the cheaper items to see if I like the scent first!


Glazed Apple Shower Gel- $8
icon
icon




Glazed Apple Shimmer Lotion- $12
icon

Glazed Apple Lip Balm- $6
icon

Glazed Apple Body Polish- $20
icon

Glazed Apple Body Butter- $20
icon


Glazed Apple Bath Jelly- $14
icon


Glazed Apple Hand Cream- $6
icon


Glazed Apple Eau de Toilette- $14
icon

Glazed Apple Soap- $5
icon




Glazed Apple Bath Sprinkles- $12
icon
























So what do you think?  Does this scent sound good to you?  I should also mention that there is also a home fragrance oil and room spray in this scent too!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig