Memebox Superbox #45 Korea's Most Wanted Review

Another beautiful pink Memebox arrived at my house the other day and it was the Korea's Most Wanted Superbox!  This box contains the hottest, newest products in Korean beauty so I was really excited to dive right in and see what I got!
What it Is: Memebox (mi-mi box) is the #1 Beauty Box company in Korea and they recently opened a San Francisco office to bring Korean beauty products to America.
 What it Does: Shop their store for individual products, or choose a curated box filled with 4-8 Korean beauty products. No subscription necessary! 
What it Costs: Boxes range between $23- $39 mostly (sometimes more, depending on the box). Every box contains a much higher value than the cost of the box.
 Where to Get It: Online at us.memebox.com
Quick Rating: Another amazing box!



This box cost $32 and contains all full-sized products!

This box is a great mix of makeup and skincare.  I even got nail polish for the first time in a Memebox, so I'm really happy about that.
Makeup Helper Pact- $23:
This powder compact is huge, and I love the giant mirror inside- this is a great item to keep in my purse.  Even though it's big, it's not bulky.  This powder smells incredible, with a fresh rose floral scent, and the powder is enriched with lemon balm and White Flower Complex made from 7 different kinds of flowers.
The powder itself is soft and silky and I love how the compact has a clear plastic cover that keeps the powder separate from the puff!
Shara Shara Tinted Style Lip Gloss in Fuchsia Pink, $11: 
This gloss is unlike anything I've ever tried.  It's more of a stain than a gloss, but it's super moisturizing and feels like a gel that hydrates your lips.  The color just sinks in and leaves a little gloss at first then the color stays all day.  One day, I even woke up with a little bit of color still on my lips, but the best part was, they never felt dried out!
Even though this looks really bright in the tube, you can control how it looks on your lips.  One swipe leaves you with pinky, rosy lips that aren't too bright, or you can add more layers and the color builds up beautifully.
Blithe Patting Water in Energy Yellow Citrus and Honey, $46:
I have never heard of a patting water before, but this is why I love Memebox...Korean beauty is so ahead of the curve and they are always starting new trends!  This is a hybrid of a toner and a sheet mask (without the sheet).  You simply pour a capful of the patting water into a bowl of water and mix it together.  Then dip your hands in the water and pat the mixture onto your face over and over for 30 seconds.  You don't rinse it off, just leave it on so that the ingredients can sink into your skin overnight.  This particular one contains citrus extracts to brighten up dull skin.
Pure Supplement Lemon Blueberry Rejuvenating Overnight Mask, $46:
Before Memebox, I had never owned a sleeping pack before and now I have a bunch of them!  I love the idea of giving your skin extra love at night because that's when it regenerates and ingredients have the best effect on it.  This sleeping mask contains lemon water, blueberry and broccoli to lock in moisture and help soothe stressed out skin.  It has a wonderful creamy texture that feels really nice!
Hope Girl Nail Travel Bling Bling Set, $14:
This is the first time I've gotten nail products from Memebox and I'm already loving this set!  It contains nail glitters in different sizes that can be used together.  The instructions say to paint the first one with the smallest glitter all over the nail, then paint the second one with the medium sized glitter to half the nail, then finally use the chunky glitter in the third one to paint just the tips of the nails for a cool gradient look.  I'll definitely be trying this out soon!
Pure Skin Ice Cooling and Soothing Pack, $18:
This is another product that is different than anything I've seen here in the States.  It's a bio cellulose patch for soothing and cooling sun-exposed skin.  It contains menthol and glacier water to cool, and aloe vera and tea tree to help repair the skin.  Since it isn't summer anymore, I probably won't use these now, but I'll keep them on hand for next summer!
Overall, this box had a total retail value of $158 and is one of my favorite boxes ever!  To purchase a box, please visit the Memebox site below, and hurry, these boxes sell out super fast:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig