Bite Beauty BB For Lips Review and Swatches

Bit Beauty BB For Lips is a new product that just came out for Spring 2014.  I'm pretty much obsessed with Bite Beauty's Agave Lip Mask (read my review here), so when I found out they had just released the BB for lips $24, I had to splurge on it and see what it was all about. 
I purchased the shade Flush, which is light pink, but there are 5 shades in all, one of which is clear. I swatched the other 4 shades so you can see what they look like. I have to say, they go on way more sheer than what they look like in the tube! 

Left to right: Flush (light pink), Tawny (dusty pink), Dolce (deep purple) and Suede (light pink brown).

I chose Flush because I have pale pink lips naturally and just wanted something to enhance and give that My-Lips-But-Better color. 
 The packaging is sleek and black. The box is very similar to the Agave Lip Mask but the product itself comes in a matte black twist up tube. I love that its not bulky and slips nicely into a small bag or clutch.
 As I said above, the color looks way darker in the tube. This goes on sheer and feels ultra moisturizing and emollient. It melts into the lips, but still has a firmness to it, so its not as soft as Fresh's Sugar Lip Treatment for example. But in the summertime that's a good thing! It tastes like vanilla with a slight hint of citrus.
 Here is Flush swatched on my arm- its a sheer, pretty pink and tints my lips just enough. I don't even really need a mirror to apply this which I love!
 Here's my before and after:

I'm just in love with this subtle color for summer! But since the other shades are sheer, I'm betting I would like them all. The only downside to this balm is that it doesn't have lasting power...an hour or two tops, but that's expected with balms and its easy enough to reapply.

Overall, let's look at the claims:
Repairs- YES, moisturizes and minimizes lines
Primes- SORT OF, it depends what you mean by prime- this as a base helped lipstick go on smoothly but didn't seem to extend wear time.
Protects- YES, with SPF 15!
Mimics the lips natural surface to revitalize, repair and restore texture for the ultimate softness-  YES, this feels so smooth going on, melts into the lips and looks so natural. After using it for a week now, my lips look healthier and less dry. 


Have you tried Bite Beauty's BB for Lips yet or do you want to? Which shade looks good to you?

To read more about this, see other reviews or to purchase, visit Sephora below:


No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig