Forever 21 Summer Haul

Today it was pouring rain and we had crazy thunderstorms, so I took Henry, my 11 month old, to the mall with me (thankfully he doesn't mind shopping...yet) and I spent so much time in Forever 21 because they have a ton of cute things on the cheap!  So I picked up a few staples I've been wanting that have a trendy twist like drapey shorts and pants, and some (semi) crop tops- I don't really go overboard with trends, and try to stick to versions that are pretty tame. Still, I love F21 for the fact that I can get trendy pieces without breaking the bank, because who knows if this stuff will be in next summer?

So here's what I got!

I absolutely love this semi-crop top.  I am 36 after all and a mom, but I'm also at my lowest weight in 6 or 7 years, so I don't mind showing off a little.  I like this top because it lets me rock this trend without showing too much.  $12.80


I fell in love with these D'orsay flats and had to have them, even though I was really looking for sandals. How cute will these striped canvas flats look with shorts?!  When I brought them to the register to check out all the sales girls were talking about them and saying they were going to buy them too.  They're beachy, fun, oh yeah, and only $19.80!

These drapey shorts have lace trim at the bottom, so they can be dressed up for going out at night.  Super cute and comfortable too!  $19.80

These soft floral drapey shorts are so comfy yet girly at the same time.  They have pockets and also zipper details on the sides.  These are lightweight and will be so much cooler than denim shorts when it's hot outside. $15.80

I've been wanting a pair of drapey pants (joggers) but everywhere I look they have all these crazy prints on them.  I found a black pair at LOFT that was part of their Lou and Grey line, but they were $70!  Then I went to F21 to see if they had a pair, and they were almost identical in style and feel to the LOFT pants, but were a fraction of the cost.  I cuff these and wear them with flip flops and they look so cute!  They're a flowy rayon material.  Love! $11.80
This tribal print dress has a camisole top and light airy skirt.  I love this style that's fitted on top and flares out at the waist.  $27.80


I loved this tribal print tank top with it's y-back straps.  It's a basic tank but the print adds some flair. $9.80


Well that's it for now.  Where have you been shopping this summer?  Any cute buys?

5 comments

  1. I love all your picks! My style is similar to yours in that I try out the trends but it a subtle way, and try to stay classy/classic at the same time. I'm buying those black joggers- $11, what?!! And those flats! SO adorable. Love your fashion posts, you should do more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered the flats, black shorts with lace, joggers, floral shorts and tribal dress. F21's website and stores overwhelming with too many things to look at, thanks for making it easy! Cant wait to get my new stuff! More fashion posts pls! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Aly and Emily, I will definitely start to do more fashion posts. It's another passion of mine besides beauty so it's only natural!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great haul! I especially love that first top and those black shorts... they are so chic (and they look comfy, too)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica! That's my favorite top too and the shorts are so comfy yet they look dressy. I love them!

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig