Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum Review

Lately my crows feet have been getting pretty intense. I don't have the ones on the sides of my eyes- they're underneath. It seemed like they showed up overnight, and while it could be due to a serious lack of sleep since having a baby, it could just be my age catching up with me.  I am 36 after all! I've been using sample tubes of Strivectin AR Eye Cream which is like, $80-something a tube so you would think that it would have helped me but it didn't do one single thing- so disappointing!  I had pretty much resigned myself to the fact that if a super expensive eye cream wasn't helping me, nothing short of Botox or maybe a prescription retinoid would.  But a few weeks ago I was in Target and spotted this Olay Eye Lifting Serum.  I've been using their Night Resurfacing Elixir and really like it, plus this eye serum said that I would see results in 2 weeks.  Now I took that with a grain of salt, but I figured if for nothing else, it would be a good experiment! 

This has Niacinamide and Peptides and is supposed to not only soften wrinkles, but brighten the eye area as well. The box claims some results in two weeks with more noticeable results by the end of the tube.

This comes in a tube with a pointy tip and is easy to dispense the right amount of product.  I've been using this morning and night for the past 2.5 weeks to make sure I got the full benefit from it.


This is a serum, which means that I still use eye cream afterwards (I've been using Olay's Total Effects CC Eye Cream- I figured I'd keep in in the family!).  This isn't as liquidy as some serums, more like a light lotion consistency. 


Now the moment of truth...did it reduce my lines in 2 weeks? These photos are unretouched and I'm not wearing makeup or concealer. The only thing I did was put mascara on for the after pictures. I also smiled in every picture to make the wrinkles more prominent.  Ok, here we go!

Left Eye Before: 

Left Eye After:

Right Eye Before:
                  

                          Right Eye After:
                         
I am wowed by this serum! I thought my wrinkles had improved a little, but when I saw the pictures together I couldn't believe it! Not only are they a LOT less noticeable, but the darkness and pigmentation under my eyes is reduced and the whole area is brighter. 
I really recommend when trying a new skincare product to take before and after photos. Sometimes you think something isn't working but the proof is in the pictures! I tend to really focus in on problem areas so I didn't realize what a difference this made because when I smiled I still saw wrinkles. 
I can't wait to take pictures after a month and see what it looks like at that point! 
Have you tried any Olay eye products, including this one? What did you think?

To read more about this product, see reviews or to purchase, head over to Ulta.com below:

2 comments

  1. Wow, that's impressive! I'm 46 and definitely need help in this area so I will be sure to try it soon. Thanks for the great review!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Be sure to post pictures in a month! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig