Julep Maven Welcome Box Review

I'm a sucker for subscription boxes, so I recently decided to try Julep's Maven Box (see the end of this post to get a FREE Julep Maven Box). First, you take a quiz to find out your style personality.  Mine came out to be Boho Glam.  Then you get to see what's in your box for the month...the Boho Glam one had a navy nail polish, a maroon nail polish and a cuticle oil pen.  The colors were very similar to ones I already own, so luckily, you can choose which style box you want.  Instead, I chose It Girl, which features 3 trendy nail shades- turquoise, shimmery plum and shimmery white.





I also got 2 square nail files in the box. 

I'm loving these colors for Spring and I'm looking forward to my next box! 
Here's how it works: You'll get an email around the 20th of the month and you'll have a few days to preview your box and if  you don't like what's in your box, you can switch it to another style profile! So if I'm not loving the It Girl box next month, I can switch back to Boho Glam, or one of the other styles.  So you have a lot of control over what you get. You can also choose to skip a box once during a 6 month period if you don't want to receive it.  
They also have beauty products, so it's not just nail polish.  I believe the It Girl box always has just nail polishes, but the Boho Glam one has 2 polishes and 1 beauty product.  There's also a profile that gets 2 beauty products per month and no polishes.  So you can choose what you want!

Budget Beauty Blog readers can use the code FREEBOX to get your first box for free (just pay $3.99 for shipping).  So head on over using the link below, take the style profile quiz , choose your welcome box, and then put in the code at checkout.  The regular subscription is $19.99 per month and you receive over $40 worth of product each month! (If you don't want to continue the subscription, you can just cancel it.) 

Julep Beauty Inc.

3 comments

  1. I think I'm going to try this! At the very least, its free nail polish! I don't know if I want to continue the subscription, but if not I'll cancel it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just signed up! Thank you, I'm so excited for my free box! I actually paid $5.99 instead of the $3.99 because I wanted faster shipping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow who gives anything for free anymore? I thought there'd be a catch but nope. Went to the site and took the quiz, I'm a Bombshell. Went to check out, put in the code and the total zero'd out. Cool beans. I realize that now I'm subscribed but we'll see how it goes. If I like what I get, I'll keep it going but if not, cancelled!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig