Etude House Princess Etoinette All Over Powder Review and Swatches

I am beyond excited to have been invited into the Etude House Pink Bird program!  The Pink Birds are a group of select beauty bloggers that get the opportunity to review a pink box of goodies from Etude House once a month and represent the Korean brand globally.
I got my first pink box recently and I must say, the products are amazing! 
First, a quick background on Etude House...
The name Etude was inspired by Polish composer Frederic Chopin's studies for the piano. They believe makeup should be playful and not routine, and the products are developed around 4 basic concepts: high quality, affordability, lovely design, and diverse color range. They don't have any stores in the US yet, so we can only order online.  But the stores are gorgeous and look like a princess' bedroom!






I got two products in this month's box and I'll be reviewing them separately.


Today, I wanted to review the Princess Etoinette All Over Powder.  The Princess Etoinette collection is inspired by Marie Antionette and the passion, beauty and luxury of Versailles.  In addition to the powder, the collection also includes lipsticks and a perfume.  

I have to say, the packaging is adorable and looks amazing on my bathroom counter!




 This is a loose shimmer powder with a puff that can be used anywhere on the body.  It has a gorgeous rose and peony scent inspired by the garden of Versailles.

The powder has a beautiful subtle shimmer when using the puff.  I applied it heavily with my finger below so you can see the color (it wouldn't come out in pictures if I dusted it on the way I normally would).  It's a white powder with pink shimmer.  


Here's the information sheet on the powder.  It can be used all over the body, on the face as a highlighter, on eyes, even over lip gloss to add sparkle.  
I love everything about this powder- its versatility and of course the gorgeous packaging!  You can find it at KollectionK HERE for $35.69.  You can also normally purchase Etude House products at Beautynetkorea.com, but they are currently sold out of this powder. 

I can't wait to try more Etude House products! Have you ever tried Etude House, and if so, what products are your favorite?

2 comments

  1. Omg I have to have this!! I love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty ! I've never heard of this brand but was checking it out and they have such cute stuff! And the prices are cheap too. This powder is one of the most expensive things they have, everything else is like drugstore prices. I want to order some things but not sure what just yet!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig