Birchbox February 2014 Reveal and Unboxing

I got my February 2014 Birchbox today and I was a bit disappointed that I didn't get Benefit's new Big Easy that they said "might" be in the box in the preview video.  Actually, there were three Benefit products they named but sadly, I didn't get any of them.  Oh well, this month's box was still pretty great.  Check it out...


This month's theme is Step, Pose and Repeat and features products to help you get camera ready.  

Here's what I got: 

Miracle Skin Transformer Spotlight- I have the original, but this one has a hint of tint with golden shimmer. 
Strivectin AR Eye Treatment- I own another sample tube of this, but was wondering what I was going to do when I ran out, since the full size is $75.  Now I have another sample tube...yay!
Bain de Terre Passion Flower Color Preserving Shampoo and Conditioner- I've never tried this brand before, but these are generous sample sizes and I can't wait to try these.  They have a blend of argan and monoi oils to help preserve color and give moisture.  Perfect for my hair!
32 Oral Care Effervescent Breath Crystals- These sound like a crazy Jetsons type of product.  It's a packet of crystals that you pour into your mouth like Pop Rocks and swish around to eliminate bad breath odors.  Cool...I can't wait to try these!

Overall, I'm happy with this month's Birchbox.  What did you get in yours? 



No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig