L'Oreal Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner Review Highlight swatches


I really wanted to try L'Oreal's new Infallible Silkissime liners, but I just purchased a Jordana 12 Hour Liner recently, and these seemed similar, so I couldn't justify another long wearing eyeliner. But then I noticed that L'Oreal had this highlight shade, which I haven't seen anywhere else at the drugstore, so I picked one up.

These are supposed to last 16 hours and have a smooth glide with no tugging, and they deliver!  I barely had to press down at all to apply this, it just went on like butter and the highlight shade looks so pretty in the inner corners of my eyes and really makes me look awake.
I always worry when eyeliners are this soft that they won't have any staying power, but I swatched this on my wrist yesterday and it was still there this morning when I went to take a shower, and it hadn't faded one bit!  It didn't last quite that long on my eyes, but it's a more moist environment, so I didn't expect it to.  Still, I got at least 8 hours out of this on my eyes, but then I went to bed, so I think it would have lasted a bit longer.

Here's the swatch- such a pretty color- almost like rose gold.
The Silkissime eyeliners also come in Black, Charcoal and Plum (which looks navy blue to me).  I got mine for $8.99 at Target.



1 comment

  1. That color is SO pretty. I don't believe I've seen a highlight liner like that from any drugstore brands. Yay! I'm getting this asap.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig