Jergens BB Body Review

BB creams for the face have been all over the place for quite a while now, with some brands even launching BB's for hair.  Well now, Jergens has released BB for the body ($12).
This cream is said to have 5 benefits, which include hydrating, brightening, firming, evening skin tone and minimizing the appearance of imperfections. Sounds great to me, but does it work?  Let's find out...



When I read the ingredient panel, I noticed that this contains DHA, which is sunless tanner.  So basically, that's how it's going to even your skintone over time, sort of like Jergens' Daily Glow Moisturizers that slowly build up light color.  But the twist here is that unlike Daily Glow, this makes your skin look better right away. 
I bought the light shade, but there is also a dark version.  This is what it looks like out of the tube.  It has a medium consistency, not too thick or too thin and smells like thebeach.

 
I purposely didn't moisturize my legs yesterday when I got out of the shower so they would be nice and flaky and dry for a true test. So pardon the leg on the right that looks like elephant skin, but unfortunately that's what happens when I don't moisturize. Anyway, the leg on the left has the Jergens BB Body on it, and it definitely looks hydrated, even toned, and brighter! I'm guessing that it may also get some light color after several days of use. 


The verdict? This really does make the skin look so much better and more even. It's not going to cover scars or major imperfections, but it definitely takes away redness and minor imperfections. I think this will get a ton of use this Spring and Summer when I start to bare more skin. For now though, I'll probably save it up since the temps are in the negatives here in CT and I'm covered up head to toe pretty much all the time.
Thoughts? Who wants to try this?


3 comments

  1. Does this transfer onto clothes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope! I was skeptical, but it really stays put!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be interested to see a demo of this cream
    on your leg vs just regular lotion on the other…

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig