Ulta Renew Hydra Quench Foaming Oil Cleanser on Sale plus Free Gifts!

One of my awesome readers Jill, let me know about a deal going on right now at Ulta.  I've been using their Foaming Oil Cleanser for a while now, after getting a sample tube of it, and it's almost gone, so I was planning to purchase the full 6.2 oz. size, which is $18. Well today, it's on sale for $12.50!

It's the only oil cleanser I've used that has to be used on wet skin vs. dry, and it actually lathers, rather than just turning milky.  
If you're oily, and find oil cleansers to be too heavy, you might want to try this one as it cleans deep and rinses cleaner than traditional oil cleansers ( it works on all skin types though). I use it a couple of times a week to deep clean my skin, alternating with my Josie Maran Cleansing Oil.  
Ulta also has some free gifts to give away right now, including a pack of 25 Makeup Remover wipes with an $8 purchase...
And with a $50 skincare purchase, this beauty bag full of samples!
Looks like it's time to go shopping! :)


No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig