Forever 21 and Carters Baby Mini Haul

My husband Eric needed to get a haircut last night before his business trip so we took Henry to the mall for the first time. It was nerve-wracking but he was such an angel and didn't fuss while I pushed him in the stroller. 
So while Eric got his hair cut, I did some shopping! Here's what I picked up...

I've been wanting a pair of black stacked heel booties but every pair I liked were over $100. While in F21 I spotted these for $39.80 and they are super comfortable and not that tall! I don't usually buy shoes at Forever 21 but these were the right style and price so I couldn't pass them up. They also come in brown and I kind of want those too!

Next I saw this cute dress in the Love 21 section. I'm going to wear this with black tights/leggings and my new booties! 

Next I went to Carters. They have the most adorable baby clothes and the prices are amazing. Henry has been living in their cute sleep and plays and they're like $8 a piece.
Even if you don't have kids, Carters is a great place to find baby gifts without breaking the bank.

 Now that he's getting a little bigger I want to start putting him in real clothes, since we actually leave the house now. Not to mention that he's growing so fast nothing fits him anymore (he's wearing size 6 months at 3 months old!).  Here's what I found for fall...

This set has a microfleece vest, bodysuit with bears on it, and cute little corduroys. I love it...so adorable!



Next I got him this overall set. I love the orange striped thermal body suit, and the little bear overalls are darling! 


Next I got this one piece microfleece jumpsuit. It's super warm and cozy and I love the moose on the front and the bright color.





Moose Microfleece Jumper $9 


And last but not least, I got him this adorable ski cardigan sweater that can be layered over almost anything.  It's nice and heavy, perfect for the cold weather. 
Sweater Knit Cardigan $22.50

So I have to admit that I thought it would be more fun to shop for girl's clothes but I was wrong! Carters has the cutest stuff and it is so well made and reasonably priced! 

Have you scored any cool pieces for fall, either for yourself or your kids? I'd love to hear about it, so drop a comment! :)



5 comments

  1. I love the boots you got, and that last little sweater for the baby is so cute.

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Moose one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your picks! You have great taste in clothes and have a knack for finding cute stuff at the cheap stores! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those boots! I assume they aren't leather at that price but they look pretty fab anyway.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig