Birchbox September 2013 Unboxing

My September Birchbox came the other day (it tends to arrive the same day as my IPSY bag, making for an exciting trip to the mailbox!), and Henry was sick with his first-ever cold and then an ear infection, so I didn't get a chance to talk about both.  
So today, since the little one is feeling better and sleeping better, I'm going to do this while I can!



So lets take a closer look at each item!

First, is Benefit's Sugarbomb Lip Gloss.  This color is a gorgeous pinky-nude that would look good on anyone! This is a cute little oversized sample tube that will likely last me quite a while. 

Next up is Mereadesso's All In One Moisturizer.  This is exclusive to Birchbox right now, and doesn't come cheap at $120 a tube.  It's supposed to be a day/night moisturizer, eye cream, toner and makeup primer in one for all skin types!  It'll be fun to try this, and this sample packet is not only huge, but it has a resealable valve on the back, which is genius!  I hate when I rip open a sample pack, use it once and the rest goes to waste. All samples should totally have this type of packaging!



Next is Yes To Grapefruit CC Cream in two shades- light and light-medium.  

Next is Yes To Blueberries Cleansing wipes.  This is a convenient travel pack that'll be great to use when we go to Long Island for the weekend to visit my in-laws.  There are 8 of them, which will really give me the opportunity to try them out.
And finally, Ruffian's Nail Lacquer in Fox Hunt, which is a really cool orange-red shade.  Love it- it's perfect for fall!

So what did you think of this month's Birchbox?  
To sign up for Birchbox Click Here!  It's $10 a month and totally worth it to get the chance to try the newest beauty products!  I look forward to it every month and have discovered some new brands that I had never heard of before. 









5 comments

  1. Awe, feel better Henry! I love that name by the way its so cute. Ok, so you have me interested in these sample sites now. I always thought about joining and now that I see what you get it seems worth it to me. Now I just have to figure out which ones. Do you belong to any others or are Birchbox and Ipsy your favorites?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caitlin, yes these two are the ones I like best. I used to belong to more but narrowed it down to these two because they had the nicest products, I thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Birchbox the best personally. The boxes are great and I like that they give extras like pretty bobby pins and hair ties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure you're right and having a resealable valve on the back of those little packets are the best thing ever. I have come to love my box this month but I wish I got to try the Say yes BB cream. I hope you touch on how it works a little for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely will! I'll do another post later this week on how I liked everything. What did you get instead of the Say Yes cream?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig