L'Oreal True Match Crayon Concealer and Swatches


I'm a bit obsessed with finding the right concealer and am always on the lookout for something that will make my under eye area look flawless without caking or settling into lines.
I was drawn to L'Oreal's new True Match Crayon Concealer because it seemed like a really convenient option, especially since I'm usually in a hurry in the morning.

It comes in a chubby crayon stick that twists up from the bottom.  There's really no way to sharpen it, but I've been using it on the sides, rather than directly on the point, and that seems to keep the point pretty sharp.

This is super easy to use- just swipe it anywhere you need coverage and quickly blend with your finger.  The formula is really creamy and easy to blend with medium coverage.
The downside is that it did settle into lines under my eyes a little bit, even after using moisturizer and primer, so I feel that it could have been a little more moisturizing for that purpose.  But the point tip makes it so easy to conceal other areas, such as around the nose, and in the inner corner of the eyes and eyelids.  I use it in those places, and absolutely love the results.  I just won't be using this as an under eye concealer.
Here's a swatch of shade # N-1-2-3.

Overall, this is a great option to throw in your bag and pull out for quick touch ups.  It covers imperfections well and is easy to work with.  Even though it didn't work for me under the eyes, it gives great results on other areas of the face.  
Have you tried this yet?  What do you think?


3 comments

  1. I got the W-123 and love it. It's so easy to use and the fact that I can take with me for easy touch-ups. Some concealers are so hard to blend that you cannot do without a proper brush.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! It blends right in so easily without much effort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review :) I use the loreal true match foundation (lightest shade possible!) so I'm sure this would go really well with it, definitely worth a try I think :)

    Beautyonaabudget.blogspot.com

    Shelley x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig