Spotted in Stores! New L'Oreal 2013 Products- Miracle Blur, True Match Crayon Concealer, Colour Caresse Aqua Lacquer, Age Perfect BB Cream and more!

I've been sick with the flu for a while, so I haven't had a chance to get out or do any reviews the past week or so.  But yesterday I was able to get out and at Walgreens, I spotted some new L'oreal and Maybelline products that look amazing (and of course I bought some for review).  This post will cover the new L'oreal products and I'll post the Maybelline in a separate post.

The display is so pretty and spring-like!

First is True Match Concealer Crayon.  I actually love the convenience of a crayon as opposed to liquid concealer, but in past experience, crayons were a bit heavy and accentuated fine lines around my eyes.  But I'm hoping this one is different!

Next up is Colour Caresse Aqua Lacquer.  I was totally in love with the Colour Caresse lipsticks that came out over the summer, so I immediately bought one of these.  It's a gloss/stain, and while I'll do a full review on this in the next few days, I can tell you now, that I'm really impressed with it based on my first use.  The color lasted a long time and my lips stayed shiny and moist!  The display in the picture below is a bit of a mess...people must have been picking it over like crazy. 

Next is Miracle Blur Instant Skin Smoother and Finishing Cream and Age Perfect BB Cream.  I bought Miracle Blur, because I was in need of a new primer and it was pretty expensive at $24.  I tried a little on my hand and it's super thick- almost difficult to squeeze out of the tube.  But it has a nice matte finish and definitely seemed to fill in lines.  I'll do a full review on it soon.  The Age Perfect BB Cream is for mature skin.  I didn't splurge on it yet, but eventually I will.  I'm hoping it'll work well on my dry skin. 

Last is Telescopic Shocking Extensions mascara.  I didn't buy this yet either because I bought Maybelline's new mascara, but I know I'll be back to try it soon.  


There were also some new eyeshadow palette shades and new nail polish shades.  Unfortunately I didn't get any close up shots of those, but you can see them in the first picture. 
Have you tried any of these new products yet?  If not, which ones are you excited to try? 



3 comments

  1. Good blog with interesting information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spotted in stores new Loreal 2013 products. The post is very useful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up the concealer and I must say this product is wonderful. It is the only concealer that does not settle into the little fines of my eyes. I have some nasty red spots that it covered completely as well. I think everyone should run out and pick this one up! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig