More New Drugstore Products- New Baby Lips shades, Lumene BB Cream, John Frieda Luxurious Volume and More!

Yesterday, I posted some photos I took at my local Walgreens of new 2013 products that are already popping up.  I wasn't able to get them all, so I went back today and got some more. I apologize if they're not super close-up, but the displays were all the way up on top of the shelving units, so I had to just hold my phone up as high as I could and hope for the best!

First, is John Frieda's Luxurious Volume collection.  It looks like it's been repackaged (from blue bottles to green) , but I'm not sure if the formulas have been changed also.  They still have a shampoo, conditioner, mousse and root lifter, but there is a new product which is an allover volume boosting spray that is supposed to be sprayed from roots to ends and plump up fine hair.  I purchased it, so I'll be posting a review after I test it for a few days. 

Next is Maybelline Baby Lips- they've launched several new limited edition shades, and a lot of them look really pretty.  It was hard to choose but I ended up getting the one in the green tube, which is a melon scent and a pretty rosy pink shade.

Lumene has launched an anti-aging BB Cream, which I'm really excited about.  Even though I haven't loved any of the BB's that have come out in the drugstore so far, I still get excited about them anyway.  I guess I keep hoping that one of them will be amazing.  


Finally, Yes To has launched Yes To Grapefruit, and it's a Correct and Repair line.  It includes a face scrub, dark spot correcting serum, dark circle correcting eye cream, and Brightening makeup remover towelettes that exfoliate with grapefruit.  



So, what do you think?  Do any of these products interest you?

3 comments

  1. Hi, great store with a great and awesome products. Thank you for sharing.

    http://bestnaturalskinblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The information and the detail were just perfect. I think that your perspective is deep, its just well thought out and really fantastic to see someone who knows how to put these thoughts down

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very much great and hope fully nice blog. Every body can easily found her need able information. I am visit first time but I fond many use full article. I will back again when get time.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig