Spotted in Store- New Milani Shadow Eyez sticks

At CVS yesterday, I stumbled upon some Milani Shadow Eyez pencils.  These can be used as shadows or liners, and remind me of NYX's shadow sticks.  
They come in six shades- 3 are more neutral, while the other 3 are bold.  I'm really liking the white one for brightening the inner corners of the eyes- liners are often too thin for that purpose and white powder eyeshadows don't last. 
These say they last 12 hours, which I'm always skeptical of when it's a cream eyeshadow.  Most crease and fade quickly, which was my experience with the NYX ones.  A Google search didn't come up with much info, since these are really new- they're not even on Milani's site yet, as of this posting.  But I did come up with this Makeup Alley review which was posted yesterday, and the reviewer says these have great lasting power. Makes me want to try them out! 
Here are the colors up close: 

What do you think?  Are you going to try these, or better yet, have you already? 

5 comments

  1. I have 4 in the brown champagne blue and green shades and I'm def getting the purple and white. They're really vibrant and last without a primer or shadow on top. You should try them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these earlier in the week and I totally want to try em

    ReplyDelete
  3. I highly recommend this product. I wore it during a roller derby bout and it didn't fade a bit. In fact, it was a little difficult to wash off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have used some other brand of eyes shades but I like milan eye shades i have 3..very soon to have green one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got this in Royal Purple & Champagne Toast. . . LOVE it!! I only got these two because I have others from NYX that are similar to the other four colors, but I think once they're done I'm replacing it with these Milani ones, they're THAT good :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig