Wet n Wild Holiday Sets Spotted at Rite Aid

The Wet n Wild holiday sets have started to arrive at Rite Aid! I spotted these five sets today ($4.99- $9.99) and I was especially excited to see the Au Naturel palette, which was previously a Walmart exclusive.
I haven't seen any sets at Walgreens or CVS yet so it's possible that this particular Rite Aid store put these out a little early (I haven't seen them at any other Rite Aid's in my area). But keep your eye out because I have a feeling they'll be hitting very soon!


Subscribe to The Budget Beauty Blog by Email

5 comments

  1. I just love Wet n wild products - these looks awesome

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait until more sets come out! I'm hoping they'll have one with the other Au Natural palette...I like the warmer shades in that one more. :)

      Delete
  2. Going to check my Rite Aid today!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you find them! Let the hunt begin, lol. :)

      Delete
  3. I was able to find these at my Rite Aid and I got the one with the Au Naturel palette (which I've been looking for forever) and the lip gloss one. I love holiday sets and really appreciate your heads up on this! There was only one of each at my local store so I was glad I was able to get them- I wouldn't have checked if not for your blog. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig