Colleen Rothschild Friends & Family Sale This Weekend

This weekend, save 25% off at one of my favorite skincare brands, Colleen Rothschild using code FRIENDS25 at checkout. 

I was originally introduced to the brand last Spring when they sent me the Radiant Cleansing Balm and Sheer Renewal Cream to try and right away, I was hooked (see my review here). Since then, I have since purchased several products on my own and am impressed with everything! 

I recently purchased the Discovery Collection, which includes travel sizes of 6 different products. The Radiant Cleansing Balm and Sheer Renewal Cream are in there (so now I have backups to travel with!) plus a few more products I've been wanting to try, including the Dual Enzyme Polish (it makes my skin super smooth and flake-free) and the Face Oil No.9 and Extreme Recovery Cream.
Now that we've been running the heat at night, I noticed that my face is getting extra dry, so I've been layering the Extreme Recovery Cream under the Face Oil No. 9...it's a magical combo for dry skin...I wake up to the softest face ever! 

During the sale this weekend, I want to pick up the Vitamin C Treatment Complex...I just ran out of my Garnier Dark Spot Corrector (which I really like, but have kind of hit a plateau with). I'm hoping this cream will kick the rest of my sun damage to the curb! 

So if you're in need of any skincare this weekend, I highly recommend checking out Colleen Rothschild while the sale is going on! I've definitely become a huge fan and even though her products aren't inexpensive, they work. 

Head on over to the sale at ColleenRothschild.com and don't forget to use code FRIENDS25 at checkout. 

2 comments

  1. Good luck with the vitamin C complex!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Fingers crossed it will help brighten my skin even more and fade those spots. I've had such great luck with her other products I'm hoping it really makes a difference.

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig