NEW Tarte Tarteist Pro Palette- Available Now!

Tarte just launched a brand new palette this morning, the Tartiest Pro Palette ($53) and I had no idea it was even coming! Usually before a palette release there are lots of sneak peeks from bloggers, vloggers, and the brand itself on social media, but I think this one took everyone by surprise. I did purchase one, and will be doing a first impression post hopefully next week when it arrives, but for now, read on for all the information I have at the moment...


A pro-level, everyday eyeshadow palette with 20 ultra-pigmented shades powered by naturally-derived pigments.
Includes 20 eyeshadows:
  • classic (cream)
  • innocent (soft peach)
  • whimsy (brick)
  • smoked (dark brown)
  • ethereal (bronze)
  • vintage (ivory)
  • fierce (cool plum)
  • no filter (purple mauve)
  • vamp (deep plum)
  • glam (champagne)
  • chic (pale pink)
  • profesh (taupe)
  • mod (deep cherry)
  • drama (maroon)
  • minx (shimmering mauve)
  • indie (greige)
  • bold (light brown)
  • edgy (chocolate)
  • punk (black)
  • trendy (prismatic teal)
  • Amazonian clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear 
  • mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin 
  • vanilla extract: a natural fragrance with rich antioxidant and anti-aging properties
Product performance: Take a makeup artist home with this high-performance PRO palette for Instagram-worthy looks powered by healthy ingredients. It includes 16 longwearing matte eyeshadows infused with Amazonian clay for smooth blending and flake-resistant wear, plus four brand-new iridescent luster shades with a microshimmer, duochrome formula. Deeply concentrated mineral pigments and a new smart-blend technology give you the best in even, intense payoff in a range of natural artistry™, neutral-to-bold shades for all skin tones and skill levels.
I really like that Tarte is including some pops of color in this palette! Their color selection is usually very neutral and muted so this is something different from them (and one of the reasons I had to have it!).  I often pass on new Tarte palettes because I feel like I have a lot of the same shades in previous versions, but I couldn't resist this one because it's so different!

Since this isn't a "holiday set" I'm assuming this is made in the USA like their Tartelette palettes and that the quality will be similar. Based on the description above, it sounds like the formula is really intense and pigmented I can't wait to try it!

Here are some swatches from the Tarte website:

Will you be picking this one up? I feel like it's just raining palettes lately but this one is so different for Tarte, I just had to add it to my collection!

Grab yours now at Tarte.com






9 comments

  1. I will wait for your review and swatches. I do not own any of their palettes either but was on the fence about the Tarteist Paint Palette Collector’s palette because it git better reviews than their other recent release but this looks promising. Does the "clay" make a difference in color payoff and longevity or just price?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this will be even better than the holiday sets (which are usually not as good as their permanent palettes), so if you're going to buy one, I would definitely recommend this one over the Paint Palette. :) I'm not sure if the clay does the things you mentioned, but I do know that it's supposed to be good for your skin. They have a page on their site that talks about the benefits: http://tartecosmetics.com/page/amazonian-clay

      Delete
  2. I *almost* bought this one on sight this morning, but realized I needed to wait for some reviews to come in on it. Tarte is my favorite brand,and this color selection is just gorgeous! I can't wait for your review. Do you know if this is going to be a permanent addition to their line?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not really a fan of Tarte because their color selection is too neutral for my liking, but this looks very promising, especially for fall.

    leengbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a neutral palette and Tarte is one of my go-to brands when I want a neutral look, but I have been feeling like Tarte has been recycling similar shades lately. That's why I was so glad to see this! It's not so bold and bright that I won't wear it, but it's enough pops of color to make it interesting! :)

      Delete
  4. Have you heard any word on if this will make its way into Sephora or Ulta?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is now available on the Ulta Website. I am still trying to find out if it will be sold at Sephora.

      Delete
  5. It will be available at Ulta stores on November 13, but I would like to know if it will be sold at sephora and when? The VIB sale is in 8 days!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig