IT Cosmetics Minis For Summer Travel

When I'm packing for a vacation, I like to consolidate my makeup as much as possible. I like to take along mini versions of my favorite products (if available) as well as small face palettes (such as the Lorac PRO To Go).  So I was delighted to see that IT Cosmetics offers travel sizes on some of their most popular products (and some of my faves!) on the Ulta website.

These are not only great for travel, but also for those of you who haven't tried IT Cosmetics yet! Everything is priced between $10 and $16 so you can try them out before you spring for the full sizes. When I buy higher-end mascaras, I rarely buy the full sized tube anyway...when was the last time you used up an entire tube of mascara before the 3-month expiration date? I don't think I ever have...the travel sizes tend to last me that long anyway so that way I feel like I'm not throwing away half a tube of mascara.

Also, right now with any $35 IT Cosmetics purchase at Ulta, you'll get a free Travel-Sized Brow Power Universal Brow Pencil (worth $10).

I'll be picking up a tube of the original Hello Lashes Mascara (it's amazing), the CC+ Cream & Bye Bye Under Eye (both holy grails for me). I also recently got the Confidence in a Cream moisturizer and I've been using it at night...it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth! I think I'll grab the small version because skincare takes up so much room in a suitcase.

To see all of the IT Cosmetics Travel Sizes, visit Ulta.com

11 comments

  1. Ugh, I hate when blogs shill for sponsors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just want to make it clear, this is NOT a shill. IT Cosmetics has no idea I even did this post and I would have clearly stated if this post was sponsored. I apologize if it reads like a shill, I genuinely was excited to see all these mini sizes because I have a vacation coming up in two weeks and these are products I use all the time.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the clarification!! I love travel sizes too and appreciate your honesty.

      Delete
  2. Longtime reader here. I didn't think of this post like a shill, I know how much you like IT Cosmetics and every summer you talk about packing mini sizes when you go away on trips. I remember you talking about the Benefit mascara minis last year because I bought one. Just my 2¢.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love minis! So practical for traveling, plus so much easier to actually finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love It cosmetics too. Thanks for the post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post! I have been interested in trying IT cosmetics, but like you said, I didn't want to shell out money for the full size unless I knew I liked it. This is definitely an affordable way to try the brand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never even thought about getting mini mascaras. It's so true that I never go through a tube, before it expires or dries out. (I don't wear it everyday.)Have you tried the brow power, btw? Similar to Anastacia brow products?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This would also be great in the handbag instead of lugging around full-sized products.

    http://a-woman-of-a-certain-age.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first 'Anonymous' needs something better to do with her time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are these the same size that you would get in a beauty box subscription? I received sample sizes of hello lashes and the CC cream through Ipsy and they were definitely perfect travel sizes!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig