NEW Laura Geller Baked Blush Palette at QVC


I saw a sneak peek of the Laura Geller Baked Blush-n-Brighten palette ($32.74) on Snapchat and I knew I had to have it...now it's live on the QVC website. I love Laura's Baked Blushes and this one contains two of her best-selling shades, Pink Buttercream and Tropic Hues, plus a new shade called Peach Berry.

If you haven't tried Laura's Baked Blushes, you're in for a treat. They're made in Italy and start out as a cream...then they're baked for 24 hours on terracotta tiles. The result is a gorgeous silky texture that goes on smoothly and looks really natural.

I currently have a small sample size of Tropic Hues, which has swirls of coral, pink and bronze and it's one of my favorite blushes lately. Pink Buttercream (which I haven't tried yet) is a pink petal hue with flecks of copper and gold in it and Peach Berry contains swirls of peach and pink.

Here's a close-up of the shades...aren't they gorgeous?



You can find the new Laura Geller Baked Blush-n-Brighten palette at QVC.com

1 comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig