Swatches of the New L'oreal Sexy Balms | Coming Soon

Remember back in April when I posted about the new L'oreal Sexy Balms that are supposed to be coming here to the US this summer (see that post here if you missed it)? Well they gave us a sneak peek of a few of the shades on Snapchat yesterday and I grabbed some screenshots for you guys. These are supposed to be intensely pigmented lip balms and by the looks of the swatches, I'd say they definitely are!
Here are swatches of nine shades (I think there are 14 all together, but don't quote me on that):









You can also see swatches from UK blogger Really Ree here.
What do you think? Are you excited for these? I can't wait...these are exactly my kind of lip product! I've been holding out through a few years of matte lip products and am so happy to see balms and glosses taking off this summer. :)

4 comments

  1. They look promising, but it's a bit hard to tell with all their weird filters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for these, too! I hope they have a nice, moisturizing feel. I'll be anxiously awaiting more news. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super, super excited for these!!! Ever since my favorite Maybelline Color Sensational balm/gloss/lipstick hybrid got discontinued, I've been at a loss. Hoping these will be a nice substitute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yessssss! I can't wait! I too am tired of the overload of mattes, from what I can see despite the funky filters these look great, nice packaging too (the pointy tip and the colored cap). Hurry hurry *grabby hands*

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig