My Favorite Black Vanilla Body Set is 40% Off This Weekend!

I literally just posted about the new Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla body products I just got the other day and now the set of three full-sized products is on sale for $18 (Regularly $30) until 5/30!

Some other great picks that are on sale this weekend are the Monoi Anti-Breakage spray (holy grail leave-in conditioner for me...it prevents breakage and is lightweight) and of course, the Black Vanilla hair products that got me started in my love affair with this scent.

Also, if you spend $30, you can choose 2 free gifts at checkout (travel sized hair products)!

Happy shopping!

 Subscribe to The Budget Beauty Blog by Email

3 comments

  1. I'm jumping right on this! I wanted this set when I saw your post yesterday and didn't get around to ordering yet. I'm glad I waited now. How are their shipping times?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect! Now's the time to scoop it up! I'm loving these 3 products (I just put the hand cream on before bed, yum!). :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig