50% Off Laura Geller's Best Sellers

For the rest of today (until 3am EST on 5/27), visit Laura Geller's website and get 50% off her best-selling products like her baked blushes, Spackle primer, Love Me Dew Lip Crayons, Glam Lash mascara and more!

I'm a huge fan of her Baked Blush-N-Brighten (I need to stock up on some more shades!) and lately, I've been using the Spackle Primer in Ethereal several times a week. I also had the opportunity to try one of the Love Me Dew crayons in a gift set I bought at Marshalls a while back and it was the creamiest, most moisturizing lip crayon ever!

So head on over to LauraGeller.com if you've been wanting to try some of her most famous products at half price and use code GMA2016 to get the discount. 

Happy Shopping!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig