Maybelline Spider Effect Mascara | Spotted


I just spotted the new Maybelline Colossal Spider Effect Mascara at CVS, so the rest of the Summer 2016 collection should be here any day now! If you're interested to see what else is in store for us from Maybelline, check out my sneak peek post from back in February here. There's going to be a Master Strobing stick, Liquid Color Tattoo eyeshadows, and bold lipsticks in fun shades. 

Anyway, the new Spider Effect mascara claims to deliver "bold volume with pointy tips" with "cone-shaped bristles that grab and group lashes". It's funny because this looks just like the Chaotic mascara they released during the last collection and I almost passed by this display because I thought it was that one. I'm not really on board with the whole "clumpy lashes" look, so I don't know if I'll even try this one (I wasn't a fan of the Chaotic formula). 

What do you guys think? Will you be giving this a go? 

 Subscribe to The Budget Beauty Blog by Email

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig