Maybelline Loaded Bolds Swatches | Summer 2016 Sneak Peek


maybelline loaded bolds lipstick swatches

Maybelline just posted swatches of all 20 shades of the new Loaded Bold Lipsticks that will be launching for Summer 2016 and I was able to grab some screenshots for you guys! These aren't in stores yet but I suspect we'll see them very soon. There are some really interesting shades in this collection including blue, black, purple, greige, blackberry, gray, and even white. Let's take a look (all images are from Maybelline's snapchat account).
maybelline loaded bolds rebel pink swatches

maybelline loaded bolds fiery fuchsia swatches

maybelline loaded bolds berry bossy swatches

maybelline loaded bolds midnight merlot swatches

maybelline loaded bolds smoking red swatches

maybelline loaded bolds dynamite red swatches

maybelline loaded bolds orange danger swatches

maybelline loaded bolds violet vixen swatches

maybelline loaded bolds sapphire siren swatches

maybelline loaded bolds midnight blue swatches


maybelline loaded bolds nude thrill swatches

maybelline loaded bolds gone greige swatches

maybelline loaded bolds mauve it swatches

maybelline loaded bolds raging raisin swatches

maybelline loaded bolds coffee addiction swatches

maybelline loaded bolds chocoholic swatches

maybelline loaded bolds blackest berry swatches

maybelline loaded bolds gray over it swatches

maybelline loaded bolds wickedly white swatches

Sorry about this one...they showed still shots of every shade except for Pitch Black because they wanted to show how pigmented it is in action. 
maybelline loaded bolds pitch black swatches

Here are all the shades together...
maybelline loaded bolds lipstick swatches

maybelline loaded bolds lipstick swatches

Which shades will you be buying when the Loaded Bolds arrive in drugstores? 

13 comments

  1. I'll be passing each and every single shade. Even Mauve It looks too bold while Nude Thrill screams major concealer lips. Those who are into bold colors will be having a field day this summer, but I'll wait until something more wearable comes along. While spider effect lashes look like a toned down version of the Chaotic volume, I don't see the appeal of it. Plus, the brush looks awfully similar to L'oreal butterfly mascara brush in the purple tube, doesn't it? I loooooved seeing the original Colossal volume mascara. My HG mascara of all times.
    MarinaD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marina! :) I'm not a fan of "bold" lip colors either (I'm more of a peachy or pink-nude gal) but I'm glad they're offering some "non-traditional" shades because I know a lot of people who would buy that black or navy blue color! I *might* try the Mauve It shade but that's the only one that really appeals to me. I agree with you on the Spider Effect brush...it does look like L'oreal Butterfly! I still don't understand the clumpy lash trend but oh well. I think I'll probably end up buying more of the L'oreal summer collection based on the sneak peeks I've been seeing (especially if they launch the cushion blush!). :)

      Delete
  2. OMG I can't wait. Pitch black, blackest berry, Raging Raisin, Mauve It, Sapphire Siren and Violet Vixen if it's different enough. Seems like a color I already have. I hope the formula is close to the Creamy Mattes. I love those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder about the formula too. I haven't heard anything about it yet but they looked kind of matte when they were being swatched on Snapchat. :)

      Delete
  3. Will be passing on both items, neither of those looks appeal to me at all. I'm sure the lippies will make a lot of people happy, I'm just not one of them ☺ I am wondering, however, if the white one would tone down some darker shades I have already, making them more wearable. Hmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll probably be passing on these (except for maybe Mauve It), and the Spider mascara also. I feel like this Maybelline collection is more "edgy" than my usual toned-down, conservative makeup look so it doesn't have much appeal for me. The only product that I really want to try is the Master Strobing stick...I love cream highlighters! I just hope one of them is light enough for me. :)

      Delete
  4. I loved Revlon Blackberry (their original lipstick formula), but it has been discontinued for a few years. I am intrigued by this blackberry, but it looks more opaque than the Revlon version. Does anyone remember the Revlon shade and know of a current dupe for it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving that more an more drugstore brands are putting out blacks and other bold and unconventional colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's great too...it'll make a lot of people really happy! I can't see myself wearing them but still, it's great to have such a wide range of colors at the drugstore. :)

      Delete
  6. Oh I can't wait! These all look great, esp. the brown reds and unconventional colors! (Katherine T.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just saw these yesterday at target and somehow refrained from purchasing them!!! Now I want to run back and buy a handful! Which ones are you planning on purchasing?

    Jennylovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm kind of a wimp when it comes to wearing bold lip colors, so the only one I'm thinking about trying is the Mauve It shade. :)

      Delete
  8. Coffee Addiction and Gone greige looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig