City Color Summer 2016 Sneak Peek


City Color Cosmetics released some sneak peeks of their Summer 2016 line on Snapchat and I was able to grab some screenshots to share with you guys. 

First up...there are 8 new shades of the Shimmer Shadows! I reviewed this formula when it first came out last summer (see my review here) and I'm still in love with them. They're $6.99 each and are dupes for Kat Von D's Metal Crush eyeshadows...buttery, pigmented, and so smooth. 


Here are some close-ups of the new shades...I think I need Sandstorm, Gypsy, Yas!, and U Jelly. 








Next up are the two new Intense Blush Palettes. Collection #1 is more cool-toned, while Collection #2 is warm toned. City Color's blushes usually have incredible pigmentation (see my review of the Intense Blush Quad here) so I'm excited to see what these are like. 




There's also a new eyeshadow palette on the way! The Poolside Palette is a gorgeous mix of eye popping colors in matte, satin, and shimmer finishes.



Finally, City Color is launching their Photo Chic brushes in singles so you can pick and choose the ones you want. I haven't tried their brushes yet, but have heard good things about them!

I don't have pricing information yet, but as with all City Color products, I'm sure they'll be super affordable. Be sure to head over to CityColorCosmetics.com on June 1 if you're interested in any of these new products!
 Subscribe to The Budget Beauty Blog by Email

12 comments

  1. Big "yay" for more Shimmer shades. Everything looks really pretty, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I'm checking these out! Thanks for the heads up (Katherine T.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I can't wait till they launch! :)

      Delete
  3. I just went back and read all your City Color reviews and it looks like this is a brand I need to check out for sure! Thanks for talking about different brands like this. I've been getting tired of the same ones and want to try some thing new.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! :) I discovered City Color by accident at Five Below and now they're one of my favorite affordable brands. They're really high quality for the money and I wish the drugstore brands would follow their lead!

      Delete
  4. can i buy city color products anywhere besides online? if so, what stores can i buy these at? i've seen some city color products at five below but haven't seen them anywhere else... thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're only "officially" online but you can find select products here and there at Five Below.I really wish they would start selling the whole line in stores! :)

      Delete
  5. Do you think any of these will show up at Five Below?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They probably will at some point but it's hard to predict. I've never seen the shimmer shadows there but I bet the palettes will show up down the road when they're not so new.

      Delete
  6. Will you be reviewing and swatching the new products when they come out? I'd love to see them up close, they look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jasmine, yes! I'll actually be swatching them soon, hopefully before they launch. Stay tuned! :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig