Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Body Products Are Here!

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you may know that I'm in love with the Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla hair products I found at Target last fall (see my review here). I love the deep, toasted vanilla scent so much, I've been using the shampoo as a body wash and the hair oil all over my body when I get out of the shower...just so I could smell like Black Vanilla all day, haha. 

In my review, I also mentioned that I wished Carol's Daughter would create a bath & body line in the Black Vanilla scent, and guess what? They did! 

I picked up the Black Vanilla Body Set from CarolsDaughter.com last week and it's just as heavenly as I thought it would be! It's $30 for 3 full sized products (currently on sale for $24!) and includes the Body Cream, Sulfate-Free Cleansing Cream, and Moisturizing Hand Cream. They're also sold separately and all three products are rich, moisturizing and smell delicious! 

If you're a fan of the Black Vanilla hair products, you'll love these! And if you haven't smelled Black Vanilla yet, stop in to Target one day and give the hair products a sniff...it's amazing. 

Grab yours now at CarolsDaughter.com


 Subscribe to The Budget Beauty Blog by Email

3 comments

  1. I bought the B.V. shampoo, conditioner and hair smoothie after your last review and I still use them daily. It's so rare to find vanilla scented hair products and this vanilla is unlike anything else I have smelled. I'm thrilled that Carols Daughter listened to their customers and made body products. Are they also available at HSN?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately no, not at the moment. As far as I know, they're only available on the Carol's Daughter website. I'm so happy to hear that you're a Black Vanilla girl too...isn't it the best?! :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig