Anastasia Summer 2016 Has Arrived + Swatches

anastasia summer 2016
If you're in the mood for a splurge today, may I suggest the new Anastasia Beverly Hills Summer 2016 collection? I have yet to try her eyeshadows but I hear such great things about them that I'm having a hard time resisting the new Modern Renaissance Palette ($42).  It contains 14 shades (11 matte and 3 shimmer) in neutral and berry shades including:

Tempera- Velvety beige with an ultra-matte finish
Golden Ochre- Earthy yellow with an ultra-matte finish
Vermeer- Iridescent shell with a metallic finish
Buon Fresco- Antique lavender with an ultra-matte finish
Antique Bronze- Metallic sable with a satin finish
Love Letter- Raspberry with an ultra-matte finish
Cyprus Umber- Dark coffee with an ultra-matte finish
Realgar- Brick with an ultra-matte finish
Warm Taupe- Earthy gray with an ultra-matte finish
Venetian Red- Crimson with an ultra-matte finish
Red Ochre- Sienna with an ultra-matte finish
Primavera- shimmery gold dust with a metallic finish
Burnt Orange- deep orange with an ultra-matte finish
Raw Sienna- neutral amber with an ultra-matte finish

I feel like this palette looks more Fall than Summer, but I'm loving these shades!
anastasia modern renaissance swatches
Photo: Trendmood1 on Instagram

Next up is the Summer Mini Lip Gloss Set ($28). These vanilla-scented glosses are full coverage with a glass-like shine. Just look at the swatches below...I'm drooling!

The six new shades in this collection are;

St. Tropez- Iridescent rose gold 
Tango- Crushed berry
Blushing- Soft pink
Grape Jelly- Vivid blue purple
Toffee- Light warm brown
Caramel- Soft, pink-y brown

anastasia summer gloss kit swatches
Photo: Trendmood1 on Instagram


Finally, there's a new Glow Kit in the shade Sun Dipped ($40). I've seen the other shades at Sephora and I was surprised by how large they are...the pans are huge! This new collection contains really pretty golden and bronze shades and the pigmentation looks incredible.

This one contains:

Bronzed – Amber with a penny metal finish
Tourmaline – Warm taupe with a rose gold finish
Moonstone – Radiant quartz with a pearl finish
Summer – Luminous sand with a white gold finish
anastasia glow kit sun dipped swatches
Photo: Trendmood1 on Instagram

You can view the new Summer collection at AnastasiaBeverlyHills.com. Will you be indulging in any of the new products? 

9 comments

  1. I just went and bought everything. $110 later...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I need the eyeshadow palette, maybe the glosses but I think the Glow Kit might be too dark for me, so at least that's one less thing I'll want to buy! :)

      Delete
    2. Haha I need the eyeshadow palette, maybe the glosses but I think the Glow Kit might be too dark for me, so at least that's one less thing I'll want to buy! :)

      Delete
  2. O m g! I need that eyeshadow palette in my life! It's gorgeous!!

    JennyLovesBeauty♥


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! It's full of really on-trend shades. I'm loving the looks of it. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm loving the looks of that eyeshadow palette. I want to see reviews first, though. I'm very happy to hear it's going to be permanent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear Anastasia's eye shadows are really good but I haven't tried them yet. If this were at Sephora and I could return it easily I'd have already purchased this by now. I really want to see reviews too but I'm leaning toward just going for it! :)

      Delete
  4. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’Gorgeous palette!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look so good! I've heard great things about the highlighter kit!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig