What's in My Cart: The Tarte Friends & Family Sale

The Tarte Cosmetics Friends & Family sale is going on now and there are a couple of things I've been wanting to buy so it's the perfect time to snag them while they're 30% off! I'm actually glad I didn't try to purchase any of these products during the Ulta 20% off sale or the Sephora 15% off sale...30% is just so much better! Use code FRIENDS at checkout.

Okay so I know I'm really late to the party with this one but I have always wanted the Rainforest After Dark palette. I didn't even know that it was still available, since it was a limited edition!

I've also been hearing great things about the new Empowered Hybrid Gel Foundation...several reviews I've seen said that it's good for dry skin...yay!

I also got a sample of the new Tartiest Lash Paint at Sephora last week and I'm obsessed! It makes my lashes miles long, like falsies and the brush combs everything out so there's no clumps.

Finally, I saw the Colored Clay Bronzer Blush and decided I need it for summer. How pretty are all those bronze and pink (or peach...there are two versions) shades?! I can just imagine how they look blended together...I bet it's the perfect summery blush! Plus the leaf design is too cute.

That's what I'm getting...what do you have your eye on? I'd love to hear about it!

Shop the sale now at Tarte.com

5 comments

  1. I forgot that I wanted the Rainforest After Dark palette and I completely missed out during the last sale! Yet another reason why I love you and your blog. I like that you still want things that aren't "brand new". So many bloggers talk about a product and then move on like it's old news. I like when you talk about older products that everyone forgot about because I can get excited about them again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hearing rave reviews on the Empowered foundation too. I wanted the new blush palette but it's sold out. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear you like the Tartiest mascara! I'd love to see some before and afters, are you planning a review on it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The empowered gel foundation is AMAZING. I've been using it for a few weeks now in fair-light neutral and am in love! Again, as I'm sure you've noticed, the packaging has a lot to be desired and is messy -- it does not come with the spatula tool (at least not from Ulta) but that doesn't bother me all that much. This foundation is reaching holy grail status... enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I picked up the Park Ave Princess bronzer which is a nice sheer, matte color and the Classic Courage double duty palette. I had the other palette in the set (Star Power) and love it so this completes my collection ;0)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig