The Kiko Lovegrove Wanderlust Collection is HERE

kiko wanderlust-lovegrove
Remember last week when I posted a sneak peek of the ridiculously beautiful Kiko Summer 2016 Wanderlust collection? Well it's finally here in the States and everything is priced between $11-$32...pretty good considering it all looks super high-end. Plus, Kiko's special editions never disappoint in terms of quality.


I'm going to need the Heatwave Lip Oils ($14), Desert Dunes Baked Blush Trio ($18), Mirage Lip Stylo ($15), and Desert Moon Highlighter Pearls ($21) at the very least!

Well, I'm off to the Kiko store at my local mall tomorrow, so I'll definitely be reviewing what I pick up. :)

Check out the entire collection and purchase at KikoCosmetics.com

 Subscribe to The Budget Beauty Blog by Email

4 comments

  1. Everything looks rrreally pretty! Love the gold packaging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I want everything, but it's not quite cheap enough to warrant buying it all, haha.

      Delete
  2. I shouldn't have looked at this! Now I am so tempted to buy some things!! Such pretty packaging

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking... those look very expensive but no way I can afford that... too bad for my wallet! :(

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig