Mally The Good Life 6-Piece Color Collection TSV


Mally Beauty The Good Life 6-Piece Color Collection kit launched today on QVC as the Today's Special Value ($54.96 on qvc.com) and it contains three worldwide launches that won't be available at Ulta or anywhere else until August 1st. Let's take a look!

This kit contains a brand new powder foundation with a brush, brand new mascara, brand new liquid lipstick, and two of my holy grail cream eyeshadow sticks. If you go into Ulta, the shadow sticks are $25 each so just those two products are almost the price of the kit right there.

4k Ultra HD Fantasy Foundation is a powder foundation that offers full coverage without looking like you're wearing makeup. It claims to blur pores, lines and imperfections in the skin.

More is More Mascara is formulated to give that false lash look. I'm a big fan of Mally's Volumizing mascara so I'm really excited to try this!

Ultimate Performace Lip Shellac is a liquid lipstick/gloss in the shade Cherry Blossom, a medium soft focus pinkish-nude shade.

Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra is my holy grail cream eyeshadow...they're so easy to use and last all day with no fading or creasing. In this kit, you're getting two shades, Smoky Quartz (medium plum-brown shimmer) and Moonlight (a light champagne shimmer shade).

You also get a lush-looking Foundation Brush that's specifically designed to work with the new powder foundation.

If you want to see a 5-minute presentation from the launch at midnight, you can see it below. You'll be able to see all of these products in action...


I ordered it last night in the Light shade and put it on 2 easy pays. I can't wait until it arrives and I'll be sure to review it for you guys! 

This set is available until 11:59pm tonight at the special price on QVC.com

4 comments

  1. I tried Mally's shadow sticks when I first saw your review a year ago, maybe more? I fell in love and have since tried a new product every time I go to Ulta. Her Poreless Primer, Pore Defender and Volumizing Mascara have become my everyday go-to products. I cant imagine liking a mascara more than her original but I can't wait to give this new one a try. This powder foundation also comes at the right time because I usually switch to powder formulas this time of year. I think Mally is a very underrated brand and more people should give it a try and be talking about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The formula has changed, you might not enjoy them as much. They used to made in Italy, now they are made in China. They are NOT the same at all.

      Delete
  2. Wow, that foundation! I've definitely got to give this a try. All of the products look pretty amazing, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been a MK snob since reading MaryKayBooks.com, but wow, i have to say i may need to re-evaluate that idea! i am so intrigued by the Mally's shadow and foundations. thanks so much i really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig