L'Oreal Cushion Glow Blush Coming Soon

Photo: @lorealmakeup on Instagram
Earlier this year, L'oreal launched their Cushion Glow Blush in Asia and I was hoping we would see it for Summer 2016. Looks like that's going to happen! 

L'oreal shared a sneak peek of the range on their Instagram page and the caption said that it was coming soon worldwide. They also shared the shade names:
P1 Pink Fantasy
P2 Pink Romance
P3 Rose Affair
C1 Sunkissed Coral
C2 Sunset Coral
F1 Fuchsia Flush

I've read some reviews on these and they're said to be more watery and light than a cream blush and easy to blend for a natural lit-from-within flush.

I, for one can't wait for these to arrive and will definitely be keeping an eye out for them. What about you? Are you excited??

4 comments

  1. Ohhhhhhhh! I am so excited to see that these are making it here soon! They look so glowy, subtle and perfect for spring/summer! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super excited for these. I passed on all the cushion foundations because I have my HG that I don't stray from. These I will try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend just came back from Japan and brought me back one of these, I really think they will be perfect for that summer blushed cheek:) super light but still give a nice glow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh! do you know when these launch in the UK?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig