IT Cosmetics No. 50 Primer 50% Off at Ulta Today Only

IT Cosmetics No. 50 Serum Collagen Veil Anti-Aging Primer is one of my favorite primers and today only, Ulta has it on sale for 50% off! It's regularly $48, but today only it's $24.

I did a full review on this last year (here's the post if you'd like to read it) but in a nutshell, this primer is like a hydrating version of the Hourglass Veil Primer. I love the Hourglass version in the middle of the summer when it's sticky and humid outside because it's ultra light and has a drier finish. But the rest of the year, my dry skin loves this formula. It's also lightweight but gives my skin a nice drink of moisture at the same time. It contains a ton of anti-aging ingredients as well, including some that are popular in Korean skincare like snail secretion filtrate and fermented extracts. I use it during the day and sometimes at night to seal in my skincare (and add even more anti-aging benefits to my skin). 
It also comes with a dropper and a pump so you can choose which one you prefer (I like the pump best).

It's regularly $48, which is a bit steep for a primer, but today it's a lot more reasonable at $24. I'm heading over to Ulta .com right now to stock up! 

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig