IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup Cleansing Balm Now Available

I am so excited and happy to see that IT Cosmetics just released their Bye Bye Makeup Cleansing Balm ($38) on their website as a stand-alone product! You might remember that I reviewed this a few weeks ago and at the time it was part of a kit that's exclusive to QVC. Many of you told me that you wanted to try this but didn't want to purchase the whole kit...well now you can! 

I was worried about running out of this since it's all I've been using to cleanse my face for the past month or so. I really didn't want to have to purchase another kit because the concealer, blush and powder that comes with it will last me a lot longer than this will and I'm sure I won't need refills on those for months. 

If you didn't see my review of this cleansing balm, you can read it here. It's become my holy grail cleanser! 

Grab yours now at ITCosmetics.com 

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig