Benefit Cheekathon Palette Arrives at Ulta

benefit cheekathon palette

The Benefit Cheekathon Blush & Bronzer Palette ($58) has arrived at Ulta! You might remember seeing it back in the fall when it was an HSN.com exclusive for the holiday season. It contains all full sizes which is an amazing deal because these are $29 if you buy them on their own.

It features four of Benefit's best-selling blushes: Dandelion, Rockateur, Dallas, and Coralista. Plus, it also includes their Hoola bronzer and a cute little brush.

benefit cheekathon blush bronzer
I've purchased Hoola in the past but have always wanted to own their other blushes, so I'll definitely be getting this palette! 

For me, it's totally worth the price because you're getting full sizes, similar to that Tarte Big Blush Book that came out (and disappeared in a matter of hours) back in the fall. I don't regret buying that one because I was able to get all of Tarte's blushes for way less than the cost of buying them individually. So this is a similar deal that I don't want to miss out on!

Will you be indulging too? 

Available now at Ulta.com 

11 comments

  1. I missed out on that Tarte Blush Book- I am NOT missing out on this one! Thanks for the heads up, ordering right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wish they would bring that back...so many people would buy it! It sold out within minutes. I just happened to see it on Instagram the second they posted it and ordered immediately. About 5 minutes later, it was gone. Hopefully they have more stock with this one to keep up with the demand. :)

      Delete
  2. STOP IT!!! There are too many things coming out that I waaaant. LOL. I feel like I need to buy this because it's the only way I'll be able to afford to own all of Benefit's blushes but I was planning on buying that Lorac blush palette you reviewed yesterday which is half the cost. Ugh, decisions decisoins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry! I know!!! Hahaha it's terrible. It was like this around the holidays too where I just felt like telling all the brands to just take all of my money. :)

      Delete
  3. Trying.to.resist. Not working! :)-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying really hard too, but I keep telling myself I need it for the blog. It would be great to have all those blush shades in my collection to use for finding dupes! :)

      Delete
  4. Gaaah! #FlyMoneyFly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well it's about damn time! Yay! Haha. I've always wanted to try all their blushes. This is perfect. :)

    -Emily www.coatandcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's amazing! Thanks for the info...I was just about to post that Gwen Stefani deal and checked Ulta- it's sold out already!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such an amazing deal. I'm not surprised it already sold out! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig