Almay Age Essentials Spotted at Bed, Bath & Beyond


Almay Age Essentials is a brand new collection for Spring/Summer 2016 that brings us three new products! I feel like we haven't seen anything new from Almay in a while, so I'm really interested to see how these perform.

The first product in the line is the Age Essentials foundation, which claims to be "Your Complete Morning Ritual in a Bottle". It contains moisturizer, SPF 15 and anti-aging benefits for "luminous, youthful looking skin instantly" and comes in 9 shades.

The Age Essentials Lip Treatment claims to reduce the appearance of lines and improves definition. It's a clear formula with SPF 30 and an "anti-aging" core.

Finally, the Age Essentials Concealer claims to conceal age spots and under-eye circles and contains broad-spectrum SPF 20. It comes in four shades: Light, Light/Medium, Medium, and Medium/Deep.

What do you think of this new collection?

 Subscribe to The Budget Beauty Blog by Email and get posts delivered straight to your inbox! 

11 comments

  1. I'm totally into SPF lip treatment! I hope the sunscreen is mineral based and it's going into my shopping cart.
    MarinaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited to try these new products. Anything with the words "anti aging" I'm a sucker for. The only problem is that it takes forever or not at all to get new products in my local drugstores.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same way...they suck me right in! I hope your area gets these soon! :)

      Delete
  3. I want to try the concealer and see if that really works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I'm a sucker for concealers. I always have to try them all, haha.

      Delete
  4. I think this is the first time I've ever seen a Almay product have a decent shade range. The darkest for the long time was medium, and it was frustrating as south asian with tan skintone to not find anything. I also like how they have different undertones. I might pick something up, but I'm sure the undertone will be orange, which makes no sense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, this is the broadest range I think I've ever seen from Almay. Usually they have like three or four shades and that's it!

      Delete
  5. Here is my problem with these formulations-where is the primer? 1 of my most important steps is primer base for that great stay all day look. So if you use a primer then this type of foundation is basically useless because your primer has put a barrier between the benefits of the SPF and the moisturizer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a really good point! Unless it has a built-in primer, any primer you put under this will prevent the moisturizer and SPF from penetrating the skin. I didn't even think of that! :)

      Delete
  6. I'd love to hear more about the concealers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely review them at some point! :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig