CoverGirl Clean Matte BB Cream | Spotted

covergirl clean matte bb cream

After digging through my old posts for yesterday's Throwback Thursday, I saw that CoverGirl released a new foundation last year during the first week of May, so I went to Bed, Bath & Beyond today and guess what I found? The new Covergirl Clean Matte BB Cream! 

The formula is meant for oily skin and claims to have a matte finish. It comes in five shades which is a decent range for a BB Cream, I guess.

I'll have a lot more info when I can go back and read the package/take more photos, but I just wanted to get this post up quickly to let you know that this is starting to hit the stores.

It's also on the drugstore.com website now for $8.99.

Happy Friday! :)
 Subscribe to The Budget Beauty Blog by Email to get the latest posts directly in your inbox! 

6 comments

  1. So excited to see the review for this, I've been super curious because I have very oily skin but don't want to go in blind. <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely review this but since I have dry skin, I don't know how helpful it will be, haha! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm very interested in this! I have oily skin, but sometimes just want to use a BB cream (as long as it has SPF). Most BB creams are too emollient for my skin. I hope this one has SPF...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can tell you so far that this doesn't really feel emollient at all...it dries down really fast for a BB Cream. :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks Jen. I'll be waiting for your review. I was avoiding BB creams since they tend to be too emollient for oily skin. Face products is the only makeup category where I looooove seeing the word matte in.
    MarinaD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marina! From testing it so far I can definitely say its not very emollient like most BB's are. I'll be posting a review soon! :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig