NEW Elf Baked Blush Highlighter and Bronzer DuosPhoto

elf baked duos
Photo: @elfcosmetics on Instagram
Elf Cosmetics just posted some brand new Baked Blush/Highlighter and Highlighter/Bronzer duos and they're only $4 each! I promptly added them to my cart where I had several other items waiting, qualified for free shipping, and placed my order!

Here's what else I got with my order tonight...

elf total face palette
Will you be hauling anything from Elf? Let me know what you have your eye on in the comments below! :) 

2 comments

  1. I bought the bare pallete last time I was at elf store astor place NY Omg it is gorgeous I was sold right away witj that gorgeous package...color are very soft...You won't regret it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm glad you like it! I'm so excited to get it, I can't wait! :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig