BH Cosmetics Forever Nude Sculpt & Glow Palette Review

Earlier this month, BH Cosmetics was having a killer sale and I picked up a few products that I've been wanting to try for a while, including the Forever Nude Sculpt & Glow Palette (Reg. $23, Currently $11 at bhcosmetics.com). I actually reviewed the original Forever Nude palette a few years back (see that post here) and I really liked it, so I had a good feeling about this one. Let's take a look...
BH Cosmetics Forever Nude Sculpt & Glow Palette Review

Forever Nude Sculpt & Glow comes in a pale pink cardboard palette that's super cute and also slim so it's easy to travel with. This is an entire face palette in one kit...you've got two highlighters, two contour shades, and one blush and they come in two different shade options based on your skin tone...Light/Medium and Medium/Deep.
BH Cosmetics Forever Nude Sculpt & Glow Palette Review
Inside the palette, the pans are nicely sized and it's laid out with the two highlighters on top and the blush and contour shades underneath. There's also a mirror , but it doesn't come with brushes, but it's just as well because I never use the brushes that come with palettes anyway (except for the ones in the Urban Decay Naked palettes...those are pretty great!).

Of the two highlighters, one is a matte banana shade, which is perfect for setting your under eye concealer and brightening the skin. The other highlighter is a beautiful pink-y champagne shade that adds the perfect amount of glow to the high points of your face. It's a nice light shade so it makes my cheekbones pop rather than blending into my skin color.

The blush is a really pretty pink shade with gold shimmer and it's one of those shades that will look good on pretty much everyone!

There are two matte contour shades that come in this palette...the first one is a lighter warm brown that's more like a bronzer, while the other is slightly cooler in tone and deeper, perfect for contouring.
BH Cosmetics Forever Nude Sculpt & Glow Palette Review
These powders are so soft and pigmented, I barely need to tap my brush in the pan to pick up a ton of color. These swatches look intense, but it's because I swirled my finger into the pan and swiped them, so they're a bit more concentrated. They go on softer with a brush.

The deepest contour shade looks really dark here, especially against my fair skin, but when I lightly touch my brush to it and buff it into my skin, it creates the perfect touch of color to create that hollow under my cheekbones, and I can build as needed. So my advice here would be to just use a light hand at first and build up as necessary. The good news is, this palette should last a long time, since you only need to use a little bit.
BH Cosmetics Forever Nude Sculpt & Glow Palette swatches

Overall, I'm really impressed with the quality of this palette and also with the shade selection. I've been looking for a yellow banana powder for a while now and I love having it in the same palette as my highlight, contour and blush...it's so convenient for travel or just getting ready in the morning. It's so much easier to just grab one palette than all these individual products. 

You can find the Forever Nude Sculpt & Glow (on sale for $11 now!) at bhcosmetics.com 

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig