The Balm on HauteLook Today

Great news for all fans of TheBalm Cosmetics! Everything is 50% off on HauteLook today and I was able to score four products I've been wanting to get for a long time. I'm always checking out TheBalm when I'm in Kohls and swatching different products, but I have to resist the urge to buy because I know that they tend to do HauteLook sales pretty regularly.

Here's a small sampling of what's available...but act fast because they sell out quickly! The Lou-Manizers are only $12 if you've been wanting to try them. I ended up getting the Meet Matt(e) Palette, Hot Mama, Frat Boy and Down Boy blushes. 





If you don't have a HauteLook account yet, you can sign up for free here (they're owned by Nordstrom). Happy Shopping!

2 comments

  1. Hey Jen, I was so excited for this when the sale was active!! I also purchased a few items but so far haven't received anything in the mail. Have you ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anais, I haven't gotten mine yet either. Usually it takes them 3 weeks or so to ship out, but it's been about 4 weeks so this is long, even for them! I checked my account and it says they still haven't shipped. It said that The Balm had to send all the orders to Haute Look first and then they would ship them to us. I'm not sure why it's taking so long though. :(

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig