Profusion Blush Boutique, Highlight, Contour Palettes Available Online!

I have amazing news for all of you guys that saw my reviews of the Profusion Studio Contour, Studio Highlight and Blush Boutique and were upset that you couldn't find them locally. I just saw that Profusion has added them to their website, plus a Studio Blush palette which I didn't even know existed! 
These products ended up being holy grail status for me and those of you who ended up finding them loved them just as much as I did! Right now, Profusion is also running a promotion until December 23, 2015 to save you even more...

Spend $30, Get $6 off
Spend $45, Get $13 off
Spend $65, Get $25 off
Spend $100, Get $45 off
Spend $150, Get $75 off
So if you've been wanting any of these products, head on over to Profusion's website! 

9 comments

  1. The highlight and contour palettes, which I won in your giveaway, are awesome! I'd love to try the blush palette :)

    www.makeupmusicbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like them Rachel! :) I really want to try the blush palette too!

      Delete
  2. Aaahhh!!!! I searched every Walgreens for that Blush Boutique set after seeing your review but didn't find it. Then I entered your giveaway but didn't win. I'm so stoked to be able to buy it finally!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad they're available too! I always feel bad when I recommend something that not everyone has access to.

      Delete
    2. Same here, never did find any of these anywhere. So glad they're online :)

      Delete
  3. I managed to snag the Blush Boutique. The blushes are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're some of my favorite blushes ever! Love that set. :)

      Delete
  4. Love profusion! This brand really surprised. At first, I thought it wasn't good brand then I bought the contour palette yay!! Excellent pigmentation! Love it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here...they used to be very hit or miss, but lately I'm loving everything from them!

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig