New Physicians Formula Eye Boosters Spotted at Bed Bath & Beyond

Earlier in the week, I spotted some new Physicians Formula Eye Boosters at Bed, Bath & Beyond. I took a few photos but I was in a bit of a hurry so I didn't take as many as I wanted to. Thankfully, reader @taraaroth on Instagram tagged me in a bunch of photos she took and agreed to let me share them with you guys! Let's take a look...

In this display, there's a new two-step fiber mascara called the Instant Doll Lash Extension Kit. At first, I thought it was a re-promote of the fiber formula they launched earlier this year, but then I remembered that the previous version was called Eye Boost Instant Lash Extensions, while this one has "Doll Lash" added to it, so it's definitely a different version.
It claims to give your lashes an "extra long, extra lifted, extra defined" look. I wasn't crazy about the last one, because it ended up being really messy and I got fibers in my eyes and all over my face. I usually prefer mascaras that have fibers already mixed into the formula, but I'm still willing to give this one a try because those results look pretty incredible.

Next is the 4-in-1 Brow Boosting Kit, which contains two products...a brow gel with a comb attachment, and a double-ended brow pencil/highlighting crayon. Basically everything you need to fill in and sculpt your brows!

Finally, there are two new eyeliners (in the photo below someone put the mascara in the felt-tipped eyeliner spot in the display). The first one is a 2-in-1 Ergonomic Felt-Tip Eyeliner + Serum, and the other is a 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Cushion Eyeliner Serum. I'm excited about the cushion eyeliner! I wonder if it's a dupe for the Stila ones that came out over the summer?

Here are some close-ups from reader @tararoth on Instagram...notice the $6 rebate stickers on the packages! Unfortunately, they're the mail-in kind which Physicians Formula seems to have gravitated towards these days. I miss the instant rebate that you just peeled off and used right at the register. I can never be bothered to do mail-in rebates...they usually take months to get back to you.
Pic: @tararoth on Instagram
Looking at the back of the mascara box, I have to say the results look really impressive!
Pic: @tararoth on Instagram
The interesting thing about the new eyeliners is that they claim to contain a Lash Boosting serum that helps your lashes to appear "defined, glamourous and dramatic".
Pic: @tararoth on Instagram

Pic: @tararoth on Instagram


Pic: @tararoth on Instagram
Here are the "lash boosting results" on the back of the eyeliner box...pretty interesting (if it works!).
Pic: @tararoth on Instagram
Have you seen these new Physicians Formula products in stores yet? Which ones are peaking your interest? 

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig