CoverGirl Spring 2016 BOGO 50% at Ulta Beauty

If you've been dying to try the new CoverGirl TruBlend Blushes and Oh Sugar Lip Balms I  reviewed a few weeks ago but haven't found them in your area yet, guess what? They're now online at Ulta.com and they're BOGO 50%. Unfortunately, they don't have the TruNaked palettes just yet, but hopefully they'll be added soon. 
Drugstore.com has the entire line, but it's not on sale, so if you're itching to get your hands on those palettes, that's the only place you can get them online at the moment. Hopefully they'll arrive at Ulta Beauty any day now. 

4 comments

  1. Yesss! I need those blushes so badly. I found the eyeshadow palettes at CVS but they didn't have the blushes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true, I saw the eye shadows and a few Oh Sugar balms at CVS but not the blush/primer display. It sucks to have to order online but who knows when they'll show up in stores? Your order could get to you faster than that. :)

      Delete
  2. That new CG mascara is sooooo calling my name. Must get it once a good sale comes my way. A mascara junkie can never have too much mascara.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks really interesting. I can't wait to try and review it! :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig